This year, XX Senior Staff plans to expand on the success of past years. The following are our main goals of the year.
- Accomplish 6,000 community service hours, approximately 24 hours per cadet.
- Attend a minimum of one group community service event per month and offer a
greater variety of community service events that expose cadets to different aspects of the community
(i.e. Jog-a-thons, beach clean ups, helping senior citizens, school clean-ups, and helping those in need).
- Beautify the school by continuing our commitment to monthly campus clean-ups, a total of
9 throughout the year, including adopt-a-tree on campus and one special project that benefits the entire
- Increase enrollment by 10% from the previous year and maintain a 90% retention rate
throughout the year in order to promote the longevity of the AFJROTC program at Mira Mesa High
- Provide tutoring to all cadets who currently have F’s or D’s in order to raise their grades to at least
a C. to have 80% of our cadets receive a grade of 90 or higher in uniform inspection. To lead all other
school clubs in charity drive donations.
- Sponsor activities which foster esprit de corps such as game/movie nights, conduct four
fieldtrips, encourage academic/YPF/CyberPatriot team Participation
Mira Mesa High School is a very diverse school located in San Diego, California.
Not only is this school ethnically diverse but also academically and in extracurricular activities.
Centered almost and surrounded by shops and restaurants add to the concern of school cleanliness.
This leads to my goals.
I chose the goals I did because they are ideal and achievable through organization, hard work, and team work.
Not only would it be working for ourselves but also for our school and community.
Wing CC, 11-12
- Zero tardy rate by 2nd semester.
- 100% graduation rate for all senior cadets.
- Increase AFJROTC enrollment by ten by 2nd semester.
- Conduct a campus clean-up once a month.
- Increase the number of service events over the last year.
- Increase the amount of food collected in the annual food drive by 10%.
- SDUSD Joint Bridgade Stilwell trophy - 1st place.